- 1. What is the Fast Company Impact Council?
- In 2019, Fast Company will convene an elite by-invitation-only group of leaders for a first-ever annual meeting and year-round community initiative: THE FAST COMPANY IMPACT COUNCIL. Its aim will be to help identify and establish an ongoing agenda and vision for progressive businesses as they work to grow, create opportunity and impact, serve customers and communities, and be good corporate citizens.
- 2. Why should I join?
- As a member you will become part of a selected and trusted group of founders, CEOs, designers, visionaries, and others, coming together under the Fast Company umbrella. You will have the chance to connect, brainstorm, and share your perspectives with fellow members and the Fast Company editorial staff. You will be represented along with the other members of the Council in the magazine’s November 2019 issue, be invited to member dinners throughout the year, develop relationships with the editorial team, and visit some of the most innovative companies at exclusive "Fast Tracks," which are curated visits hosted by various members at their offices or notable facilities.
- 3. How are members chosen?
- By invitation only, at the discretion of Fast Company editors.
- 4. Can I recommend someone for membership?
- Invitations are nontransferable, but nominations or applications are welcome; however, membership remains at the discretion of Fast Company editors.
- 5. Why do I have to pay for membership?
- The annual membership fee of $3,500 will help defray the cost of the annual meeting, membership dinners, and the exclusive Fast Tracks.
- 6. What happens after I register?
- After you have paid for your membership, the Impact Council team will be in touch shortly to announce the launch of the Council website and to update you on preparations for the annual meeting, which will take place on April 17 and 18 at the Conrad New York.
- 7. Do I have to attend the annual meeting?
- Attendance is not required but is strongly encouraged. The meeting will include the welcome reception on the evening of April 17, where you will meet and mingle with Council members and Fast Company editors. The following day will feature a full agenda of thought-provoking discussions; the meeting is your chance to have your voice heard on important issues that the editors will cover online and in print throughout the year, culminating in the November 2019 anniversary issue.
- 8. Can I cancel my membership?
- Members who cancel on or before March 15, 2019, for any reason, will receive a 50% refund on the $3,500 membership fee and will forfeit their seat on the Impact Council. Members who drop out of the Impact Council after March 15 will not have their membership fee reimbursed. To request a refund, please contact email@example.com.